Friday 10 February 2017

lights / finding a photographer

Finding a photographer that I can work with and trust to work to deadlines is extremely important for this project. As a lot of photography students at the university will have their own deadlines and projects I decided to look externally.

I saw Robert Frankland's photography Instagram and as he's learning photography as a hobby I decided he would be a great fit for this brief. He lives in Sheffield so we would have more potential locations to shoot and this project could also benefit his own practice.

A selection of his work

I spoke to him about the brief and he said he would be happy to start shooting around Sheffield at night. As it's the winter months this is easier to do because it gets dark earlier. I am aiming to have all of the images ready by mid-March and then the collation of them can be started.

No comments:

Post a Comment