Wednesday 12 April 2017

up yer sleeve / evaluation

This brief was a great way to take some time out and do something new. Learning new techniques through Baugasm's tutorials on skillshare will benefit my practice indefinitely. Putting those skills to the test I created something that was suited to the brief and something totally new to my regular work.

What I have designed fits to song with lots of different layers and processes working together to create a new, interesting piece of design. This also reflects on Frankie Knuckles contribution to house music as it was first emerging in the 80's. This design is well suited to a digital/online curation as the colours are RGB and may not have printed properly.

Overall I am pleased with my new skills and design for this brief. I am looking forward to the online exhibition and being a part of the project along side my peers who were also invited to submit work.

No comments:

Post a Comment