Monday 10 April 2017

whiskey / toulvaddie distillery

Toulvaddie distillery is a new whisky distillery set to open in Scotland this year. It is the first distillery in 200 years to be founded by a woman. I felt that this would be a perfect opportunity for my project to use this brand and give it a re-design that suits my target audience.

The current branding for Toulvaddie is a script logo that is slightly illegible. There is also a website that could be improved upon, with easier navigation and higher quality images shown below:


I contacted Heather through the website to see whether it would be possible to use her brand for my project to open up a dialogue between myself and her. I wanted to find out more information about her whisky as it is new and there isn't much information about it on her site yet.


No comments:

Post a Comment