Wednesday 22 March 2017

confectionary packaging / chocolate wrapper

I started to create some chocolate packaging to match with the style of the branding. As this is a different product, the colour scheme will be slightly different. Instead of juicy, vibrant colours, the chocolate will be more soft and muted to reflect what's inside.

There will be three flavours again. Each type of chocolate will have a secondary ingredient to enhance the fun aspect of the brand. After feedback from these designs, it was highlighted that the colours chosen may not necessarily match with the other bright colours of the branding. I tried a different approach, using a more brightly coloured background:


Although these colours were brighter I wasn't sure on them being primary colours and not related to chocolate. It seemed to cheapen the brand to me and still not fit with the other colours of the sweets. I moved onto creating a net for the chocolate wrappers so I could print out a mockup and receive further feedback. 




No comments:

Post a Comment